Monday, March 18, 2013

Video Update

They've started playing together and it is so, so fun to watch.



Jane "reading" The Foot Book.  I love to hear her read.



Cora "reading" Chicka Chicka Boom Boom.  As you can see, she's destroyed the book.  She's destroyed lots of our books and it made me sad but I've decided I'll just have to replace them when she gets a little older.  She really loves to read and this is her absolute favorite.  I tried to read the shorter, board book version earlier today and she got up and got this one.  For now I'm just going to be grateful she likes to read. :)  Also, notice the "Nnnno!" near the beginning.  She likes to incorporate that into lots of her reading. ;)

1 comment:

Indian style wedding dress for men said...

I found your website in a directory (I won't say which kind, lol, not suitable) and I feel somebody has been submitting your website to bad directories maybe to hurt your reputation. Not certain, but it's really worth taking a search at!