Profile of an 18 Month Old Cora- 27lbs (90%) , 33 in. tall (95%), head- 40%
- Interests: accessories of all kinds,
- Enjoys: getting in things she shouldn't be... the pantry, on top of the table, etc., her paci
- Turn offs- being told no, not giving her what she wants when she wants it
- Vices- tantrums, crying/whining
- Strengths- smart, cuddly, cute
Favorites of an 18 month old Cora
- Foods- anything
- Songs- This Little Light of Mine (Shine), Pattycake Praise
- Shows- She doesn't care one bit about the tv
- Books- brown bear brown bear, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
- Toys- baby doll,
- Activities- reading books,
She has lots of words but some of our new favorites are...
tissue (for toilet paper)
Mommy/Daddy when she wakes up or is crying in the backseat of the car
How 18 month old Cora is like her...
mama- likes it when people are over to our house
daddy- thirsty all the time/drinks all day long
Treasuring 18 month old Cora bits & details
I literally pray for Cora's safety every night before bed. Once this past month she came into my room carrying a bag of marbles with 4 in her mouth! Now I'm quick to put things away and always think about if Cora can get things or not.
Tonight I asked our little boy to get me a diaper and wipes so that I could change him. He came back a few minutes later telling me he couldn't reach the diapers. Cora came following after him carrying the package of diapers. ;) That girl can get what she wants.
She is SO super sweet. One thing I've noticed about Cora is that when she's reprimanded, spanked or just talked sternly to, she'll often reach up for us to hold her or come snuggle us if we're sitting on the ground.
Cora screams, cries and whines alot. She always has. Now though I can see why she's whining (ie. can't reach her cup) and have her repeat after me saying, "Cup, please!" And she will! Now if she could only ask without all the screaming... hopefully soon!
Her first paper from Sunday school.